Rabu

Sorry Mom, I Makes you Cry

This month i have a resolution,  i want to build my body muscle, with Gym and Weight Training.
In this beautifull morning i make a mistake , my mom's cry and i feel bad for today . 
in this morning my mom ask me , "did you dinner Last Night ?" | me : "Yes mom, but just eat chinken breast without rice | Mom: "Be Normal please, you must have a dinner with rice, i know you want to build your body, but you must keep your health" .
I'dont think so, because for keep my health and muscle, i must consume protein so much, in every night, i just eat with chicken breast, eggs, some fruits and dark chocolate all without rice and any foods calories . it just for keep my health.

I know she's care with me, but she always protest about what i do , i think i slim, and i must build my body, if i can't tall, my body can be proportional.
She's cry about my explanation habbit, she want me to be a normal person. Yes i do, but if i can be extra ordinary person ? Why Not ?


Sorry mom, today i make you cry :')

I Can't makes everybody Happy ~ I dont think about other peoples opinion
This My Life , and This My Choice .


Thanks

Regards

0 komentar: