Selasa

The Farthest Place part 1




04-03-2012. Jakarta 05.00. i was on Soekarno Hatta international airport. i went to Makassar. I'm a Network installer when i was work for Indosat and Indo Pratama Teleglobal, Usually i take trip 3 times for one month.  and i rarely stay in home . >.<
My destination is Kendari , but i must transit from Sultan Hassanudin Airport . and move on to Kolaka,Kendari. at 11.00 i arrived at Kolaka. and the client phoned me, he say "Kita ada dimana ?" , then i'm to be confused, actually, who is he ask? we or me ? . OK, now i know. "Kita" in Bugis Language is "Kamu". in airport someone show the Welcome Notice "Imam" . and i come to him .
http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/7544/img6323v.jpg
oke, now we take the trip to the Camp, is about around 10 hours to go to the camp .
I really enjoy with our trip , we see the sight, beautifull beach and more.




0 komentar: