Selasa

The Madness Nazy

Cikarang, 28 April 2013.
i can't forgot this this event :) my client (President Director) in Cikarang (PT.Ziegler Indonesia) shoo me . because the internet connection is down.



i work for PT.Ziegler (my office client for IT Consultant) its about 1 years .
i stay in there for solving their problem . about the internet connection, virus, network , software and others .
some day, the internet connection is down , it is the fault form speedy, not from me.
but the BULE(PresDir) , always push me for solving that and i've tried to push speedy for solving the problem , but its still a long .

http://www.guystuffcounseling.com/Portals/31983/images//bigstockphoto_Anger__1167749-resized-600.jpg

Finally, the BULE , call me to his room, and he told me to go home. Oke i think he cut off my job :)
because , the BULE always cut the previous staff IT if the problem is connection .
it has become commonplace :)


All employe know about the BULE(PresDir) its so very innapproroate, always angry, and (asal mecat orang gak pake lama)  but i stay calm, because i just handle this client not work for their company :)

Oke , and my bos from IT Cosultant, offer me to mobile in Jakarta, for handle 10 client in jakarta :)

i think i get a more challenging if i mobile in jakarta :) and i try it until now :)

0 komentar: